Civil Law is the system of law which is concerned with private relations between members of a community unlike criminal, military, or religious affairs. A defendant in case of civil law is never incarcerated and never executed. Losing defendant in civil law will only compensate the plaintiff for losses caused by the defendant's behavior.
Only the best civil lawyers in Karnataka will help you defend property matters, matrimonial and family matters, recovery matters, employment matters and any other matters falling under civil law easily. If you are looking for civil lawyers or need advice for civil related cases please contact us. Our areas of specialization are
- Sale and purchase agreements relating to property matters
- Disputes relating to sale of immovable property.
- Property registration , verification and scrutiny
- Drafting and registration of all types of document
- Matters related to exchange, gifts, and actionable claims